Consumer Confidence Report:
Quick Links to Your Consumer Confidence Reports (CCRs)
- Brasada/Powell Butte View Estates, PWS-ID 4101506
- Chaparral, PWS-ID 4100094
- Cinder Butte, PWS-ID 4100122
- Deschutes River Ranch, PWS-ID 4101366
- Desert Springs, PWS-ID 4101259
- Greater Avion, PWS-ID 4100091
- Highland Estates, PWS-ID 4101346
- Odin Falls, PWS-ID 4101382
- Red Cloud, PWS-ID 4101203
- S. Redmond Heights, PWS-ID 4101230
- Squaw Creek Canyon Estate PWS-ID 4101305
- Tetherow Crossing PWS-ID 4101160
- Tumalo Rim, PWS-ID 4101351
- Tuscarora, PWS-ID 4101155
- Wild River, PWS-ID 4100975
An Important Message from the
Environmental Protection Agency
The sources of (both tap and bottled water) include rivers, lakes, streams , ponds, reservoirs, springs, and wells. As water travels over the surface of the land or through the ground, it dissolves naturally-occurring minerals and, in some cases, radioactive material, and can pick up substances resulting from the presence of animals and human activity.
Viruses and bacteria, which may come from sewage treatment plants, septic systems, agricultural livestock operations, and wildlife.
Salts and metals, which can be naturally-occurring or result from urban storm water runoff, industrial or domestic wastewater discharges, oil and gas production, mining, or farming.
Pesticides and Herbicides
Comes from agricultural, urban storm water runoff, and residential uses.
Organic Chemical Contaminants
Synthetic and volatile organic chemicals are byproducts of industrial processes and petroleum production, and also from gas stations, urban storm water runoff, and septic systems.
Naturally occurring or the result of oil and gas production and mining activities.
Drinking water and bottled water may contain at least small amounts of some contaminants.
The presence of contaminants does not necessarily indicate that water poses a health risk,
More information about contaminants and potential health effects can be obtained by calling the:
Environmental Protection Agency's Safe Drinking Water Hotline: 800-426-4791